Subsidiaries

BUILDING COMPETITIVE    ADVANTAGE

Gayatri Infra Ventures Ltd.

GIVL is a single holding company of GPL which includes all the SPVs of BOT projects. Currently GPL has portfolio of 8 BOT projects, which comprises of 4 annuity BOT projects and 4 toll BOT project. All the projects have achieved their financial closure. GIVL has diluted its 29.4 percent stake to AMP Capital Finance Mauritius Ltd., for Rs.1,000 mn. Funds would be utilized to meet ongoing needs of existing projects as well as future bids and concessions undertaken by GIVL.

Gayatri Energy Ventures Private Limited

As a group strategy to expand vertically to other business segments to mitigate the business risk, the company proposes to invest in the power sector through its subsidiary M/s Gayatri Energy Ventures Private Limited. One of our group companies M/s Thermal Powertech Corporation India Limited a step down subsidiary of Gayatri Energy Ventures Pvt Ltd has got permission to establish a 660 x 2 MW coal based Thermal Power Station at Krishnapatnam, Nellore Dist., Andhra Pradesh. The proposed power plant is near Krishnapatnam (UMPP) and has been allotted 1,400 acres of land in Krishnapatnam district for this purpose. The coal and water linkages have already been tied up and various environment clearances have been secured for the plant. GPL has also signed a power purchase agreement (PPA) with Power Trading Corporation (PTC) for selling 70 percent of power so generated while remaining 30 percent would be sold on merchant basis.

Sai Maatarini Tollways Ltd

Sai Maatarini Tollways Ltd (SMTL) is a Special Purpose Company promoted by GPL. GPL bagged the contract from NHAI. The project involves Four-Laning of Panikoili-Rimuli Section of NH-215 from Km.0.00 to Km.163.00 (Design Length 166.173) in the State of Orissa under NHDP Phase – III as BOT (Toll) project on Design, Construction, Finance, Operation and Maintenance under Private Public Partnership on “DBFOT” Basis.

Gayatri Lalitpur Roadways Ltd

Gayatri Lalitpur Roadways Ltd. GLRL is a Special Purpose Company, annuity BOT project which GPL bagged with consortium company Infrastructure Development Finance Company Ltd IDFC. The project involves to design, develop, construct, operate and maintain of 50 km stretch between Jhansi and Lalitpur on National Highway no. 26 (NH‐26) as part of the North – South Corridor in Uttar Pradesh. The work involves strengthening and widening of existing 2 lane highway, construction of additional 2 lanes and provision of service roads in specific urban and semi‐urban areas to cater to local traffic. Total cost of project is Rs.3,126 mn which enjoys 20 years of concession period including construction period of 30 months. The project has commenced operations from FY11.

Gayatri Jhansi Roadways Ltd

Gayatri Jhansi Roadways Ltd. GJRL is annuity BOT project which GPL bagged with consortium company Infrastructure Development Finance Company Ltd. The project involves to design, develop, construct, operate and maintain of 50 km stretch stretch between Jhansi and Lalitpur on National Highway no. 26 (NH‐26) as part of the North – South Corridor in Uttar Pradesh. The project road starts from 88.5 km of the Shivpur‐Jhansi Road of NH‐25 and ends at 46.10 km of NH‐26. This stretch of the project road is named UP2. The project extends from 46.10 km to 94.00 km of NH‐26 and is named UP3.The work involves strengthening and widening of existing 2 lane highway, construction of additional 2 lanes and provision of service roads in specific urban and semi‐urban areas to cater to local traffic. Total cost of project is Rs.4,210 mn which enjoys 20 years of concession period including construction period of 30 months. The project has commenced operations from FY11.